The X Files

Still remember this science fiction television series that my brother consistently watching at RPN 9 local channel. My brother was hooked with this kind of movie and even type of books. Since I was a kid then and the youngest, I had no choice but to watch what he was watching because he had the remote control and we only had one television. 

The program originally aired from September 10, 1993 (1993-09-10) to May 19, 2002 (2002-05-19). Program last that long because of the story line that centered on efforts to uncover the existence of extraterrestrial life.Mulder is a believer in the existence of aliens and the paranormal, while Scully, a skeptic, is assigned to make scientific analysis of Mulder's discoveries.

David Duchovny as Fox Mulder

Gillian Anderson as Dana Scully

My Share on eXtraordinary new ABC Wednesday
Photobucket


8 comments:

Rune Eide said...

You have chosen a Scary X, but that somehow fits the letter.

Jay at The Depp Effect said...

I only ever saw one or two episodes and never did see what all the fuss was about - but I worked in a school for a while and some of the teenaged girls were nuts about it! Good choice of X!

Gigi Ann said...

I hadn't even thought of X-Files. I can't remember ever watching the show, but remember all the little advertisements about it. I am not a sci-fi fan, so never watched the show itself.

mrsnesbitt said...

I watched the first series and enjoyed it. The music was a particular favourite too - I used it often in the classroom. Great idea, thank so much.
Denise
ABC Team

Roger Owen Green said...

1 watched three eps, inc a 2-parter. it had skills but just wasn't my cuppa. still good choice for a tough letter.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Verna Luga said...

I love fox mulder.. he's hot... cool too! Nice pick for the theme today..

ABC Wed here

Msb said...

It seems so obvious and yet I didn't consider it for a millisecond. Good job!

Nanka said...

Not a fan and did not watch it :( Not a fan of sci-fi too :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...