I Owe 5 Pounds

Glad that I met my current OB who seemed to be a friend. She's  doctor with passion on her profession. I've met a lot of medical practitioners whom truly knowledgeable with their specializations but I rarely met those with passion to be called. Enjoys the everyday duties though how monotonic it seems to. Doing the same thing everyday over and over again. She really is concern of the mother's health, the baby's health and the father's responsibility, the expenses. She provides everything what to expect. Though I am in a medical field as well and I know some of what she was telling, it's still good to heard facts from her with the hubby as we act as students learning he basics.
First day of this month I had my pre-natal check up with hubby also a first meeting for  Ferry and Paul with the beautiful OB I am boasting to them. While inside the cubicle with the OB, the couple didn't bother themselves going out of the doctor's office.  So they heard everything what the jolly doctor told me. It's just two weeks the last time we met but I gained 7 pounds. Now I owe her 5 pounds she said. And even shared it to Ferry to remind me that I must control my weight within 3 weeks before delivery. I am only allowed 2 pounds to gain every time we have  a consultation. After my sugar problem, now it's weight gain. Anyway I can make all of these! I know I can and I must! :D   

3 comments:

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

tama! you must!! hehe I know you can make Kha, the Man above will surely guide and protect you both.

>> thanks for introducing me to our OB.. I so love her.. very much!!!

gerlai said...

kha... gudluck sa delivery mo!!! i know "ALL IS WELL"!!!

rona said...

wee! Abangan ang pagdating ni baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...