I Passed My OGTT

I felt depressed after the result of my Oral Glucose Challenge Test last month. That means I have to control my favorite food intake which is most composed of sweets. I also have to lessen my rice consumption. All those I need to lessen were my favorites. I felt like I have nothing to eat then. And since my eldest naughty brother just came home from work abroad, he brought different kind of chocolates that I love, which I am envy to death when he's goofing  around and being so devilish teasing me that I can't taste one. Gladly after two weeks I survive it all. He's meanness and the sweet tooth. I set to my mind that I don' like sweets anymore because my baby don't like it. A little of motivation and support from hubby I managed to make my sugar test to normal. Last Saturday I had the laboratory test which is the Oral Glucose Tolerance Test and gave me a good result. After fasting for a total of fifteen hours , I(10 hours fasting and 4 hours testing) at least the suffering has its good result. But that doesn't mean I can go back to my favorites, Still I need to control myself especially now that I am on my eight weeks. My beautiful OB advised me to loose some weight or at least moderately eat so I am not going to gain more weight also the baby inside of me and just enough for the baby so I can easily deliver her via normal spontaneous delivery. I am afraid but more of an excitement. I wish tomorrow is already November :).

Don't you wanna dance

2 comments:

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

yay, dami talagang complications ng juntis noh!! good thing you've passed to that churva test (haha)...

>> inggit ako kha!! lalo na sa last statement moh (basahin mo kung alin don, bilis --->>)

kimmyschemy said...

that was good about your passing the OGTT. just take the best care always.. left you a kiss, girl! hope i get one back, thanks!

by the way, do you mind checking out on Meal Time?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...